Thursday, January 06, 2005
Bubble of late.
You know how when you have two magnet ends that have the same polarization, there's like this little bubble of space between them, and there's not a damned thing you can do about it?

Well, that's how I am with being at work on time. I'll leave with plenty of time to get there, and I'll arrive 3 minutes after I'm supposed to be there. Or, I'll be running very late, and still arrive 3 minutes after I'm supposed to be there.

I've tried fooling myself. I'd try to convince myself that I'm supposed to be at work at 7:50 instead of 8:00, and I'd still arrive at 8:03.

I think that over the next handful of generations, people of my line are going to develop the ability to turn invisible, so they can sneak into work late.
Posted by Jess at 1/06/2005 07:13:00 PM ::

0 Comments:


Post a Comment