Sunday, January 02, 2005
We're writers.
We're writers. We write. Wait, we don't? Why not? Lack of inspiration? Well, we can't have that.

Here's what we're going to do. We're going to take turns giving the group a word or phrase. The group will write on that theme. It can be poetry, prose, fiction, non-fiction, short, long, etc. It just has to touch on the theme at some point. It's that simple. No excuses, now! Just write, already.

If you're interested in joining us, please email me at AWAsubmission % narcissica. com (replace the percent sign for the correct one, and remove spaces) or facemail me. And if you can't decipher that, please don't bother trying to contact me.

- A lot of thanks go to the creators of 600 Seconds, from whom I borrowed the idea for this site. I also... um, liberated the javascript for the name-orderer from that site. I originally wanted to join them there, but when I went over to ask if I could join, I was run over by a tumbleweed. -
Posted by Jess at 1/02/2005 01:46:00 PM ::

2 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...
This is a test.
Sunday, January 02, 2005 7:54:00 PM  
Blogger Jess said...
This is another test.
Monday, January 03, 2005 11:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment