Tuesday, September 04, 2012
Here's an ALIEN concempt!


It has sadly occurred to me that I am prejudice, I despise the non searchers. Too many times my search-dar has detected complacency amongst my peers and friends, co-workers and fellow commuters. 

This be they:

We’re done with the hunting and pecking and routing around for the deeper meaning and truths of our time, we’re done trying to be a cut above, with attempting to become the best we’s we can possibly be, we’re done formulating coherent thoughts and notions on our own, and are content with listening to the loudest voice shouting the simplest thing we can grasp and making that the basis of our own life long platforms.”

And so to thus I have often replied:

 I hate you frickin' people!!!

In summery:

I haven’t the slightest clue where this came from, when did I go from wide eyed wanderer to resentful inquisitor of the faith, when did I choose a side? I thought I was neutral, I’d have told you I was neutral just now if it didn’t hit me that I completely wasn’t and then started writing this blog to elaborate on my own foggily awakened perceptions. I’d have totally looked you in the face and claimed I have no opinion, harbor not one iota of ill will, and basically am happy to live and let live. But I WOULD HAVE BEEN LYING TO YOU! There is no room in the world for non-searchers, the complacent have taken all that space you want to occupy. You can either be on the path to enlightenment or you can be nothing, there is no longer a middle ground!
Posted by Unknown at 9/04/2012 04:06:00 PM ::

0 Comments:


Post a Comment