Thursday, March 17, 2005
The Green Topic
I'll be celebrating St. Paddy's day at work, where I earn the green.
Since I'm an eighth Irish, I feel that's enough.
It's also where I spread the most blarney.
This morning I dreamt I'd been offered an off-track promotion, the whole desk had gone wireless and moved into a one-story breakroom, and I'd been told by a paraplegic director that I smelled good as she grabbed my neck and held it as long as she was allowed. I told another woman that I finally felt we were doing great, that we'd be OK, and she said we always had been. This is after fighting a leprechaun-ish Bob Barker at a trolley stop in Boston and having a hot camping date with a woman I can't picture now. Still, the work part of the dream was the most pleasant and reassuring of the mess.

Bob Barker's pot of gold wasn't anywhere in sight, by the way.
Posted by BlankPhotog at 3/17/2005 08:24:00 AM ::

0 Comments:


Post a Comment