Monday, March 14, 2005
Not N'Sync
My schedule has shot to hell in a handbasket.
I have been unemployed for the last two months, and the days are starting to blur together into one seamless mass of now, interrupted by fitful attempts at sleep. Don';t ask me what day it is, I really have no clue.
I was planning to post a topic yesterday, seeing as it was my turn. I spent 14 hours at a film festival yesterday, validating parking and answering stupid-people-questions. I have a huge sign less than 15 feet behind me that says
RESTROOMS in 4-foot neon letters. It's brighter than the sun.
People kept coming up to me and asking where the bathroom was.
So that was going to be my topic.
I think this space needs a little bathroom humor 'bout now, anyway. So have at it!
Posted by Anonymous at 3/14/2005 04:57:00 PM ::

0 Comments:


Post a Comment