Sunday, March 13, 2005
Falling Down on the Job
Day after day I get up, hit the snooze, and the pillow hits my head with a smack. It's either that or get up and write. This morning, one eye would not open at all, and I had to coax it to crack with a book. Reading, ah, said the left eye. The right eye hit that snooze. Both, at this late hour, are ready to slam the pillow and fuggedaboutit. But first, this missive.

You all and I all know that if we don't write, there's no project. There's no excuse not to write a ten minute bullshit paragraph like this once in a while. To post a topic? Please. The fact that we're sick, busy, tired, bored, uninspired, lazy, cozy, or only one eye is open won't cut the mustard. Guilt won't get us to write -- fine. Anticipation of what the other guy might write to your topic won't get us to post one -- fine. The sensation of writing not inspiring to you? No fun, is it? Well, fine.

But I'm having fun just taunting you all with the fact that I managed to put one letter in front of another once again. It's not that I'm inspired, or upset, or anything for that matter. I just know that this isn't a novel, babies, it's just a couple damn paragraphs and it doesn't have to be a big deal. It's recyclable, throwaway, flushable as TP. But it's *out there* and you might want to either get yourself removed from it if you're not going to participate, or participate.

Throw a spitball at me, wouldya? But write a *word* on it before you chew the paper. And have a little fun with this shite, yo.
Posted by BlankPhotog at 3/13/2005 10:36:00 PM ::

0 Comments:


Post a Comment