Friday, January 14, 2005
Fulfilling my purpose
I was born on a cold winter morning. I spent the early part of my life being trained in the right way to behave, and how to participate with my fellows for a desired result. When I was two years old, I watched my neighbor be remorselessly yanked from his home, just because his color was different. This was sufficient to make me glad that I was undergoing periodic treatment to make sure that my color was desirable.

The day that I was forced to leave my home was a sad one. I landed in a field of white. I was all alone. I clung to the stark whiteness and awaited my fate.

Some time later, I was discovered. I heard the words "divorce" and "cheating bastard." I realized that this was the end of my existence, but that my purpose in life had been fulfilled.
Posted by Jess at 1/14/2005 11:40:00 PM ::

0 Comments:


Post a Comment