Saturday, January 22, 2005
The List
You want to know what I did the last 72 hours? I went to see Racing Stripes, that new movie about a ebra, and then drove my Mada home in the haardous freeing drile. I completed a 1000 piece jigsaw pule, and learned to play some of my favorite Top and Eppelin songs on my ither (I wanted to learn Purple Hae too, but was feeling too lay). I dined on pia and pretels and subs from Quinos. I stayed up late calculating astronomical syygies and memoriing ip codes. I watched videos of some movies I like, including Orro and Ardo and Frit the Cat. I wrote to pen pals in Swailand and Anibar. But in that time, I've gotten exactly ero hours of sleep, and I feel like a ombie. I really need to catch some you-know-whats!
Posted by Anonymous at 1/22/2005 02:02:00 PM ::

0 Comments:


Post a Comment