Tuesday, January 04, 2005
Creative title
The last few nights, I've had this weird sleep schedule. For instance, the ice storm last night caused the power to go out to our apartment complex at 2:53 AM. Wanna guess how I know? Because I was fucking awake to witness it! Or whatever the inverse of witness is, because light was all of a sudden not striking my retinas.

Anyway, it made today all funky and out of synch, like when you're watching a poorly compressed .avi file and the video stream gets all blocky for a second and when it stabilizes, you're all of a sudden watching something that looks like a dubbed Hong Kong chop-socky, because the audio stream is about a quarter-second off. When I watch some naked German chick tell a guy in a Richard Nixon mask and a cape, "Oooh, dein Schwanz ist sehr groß und lecker," I want it to look normal, for God's sake.

But I think I might have strayed somewhat from my original topic, which was sleep. I'm looking forward to having more tonight than I did last night, because I is a sleepy monkey. Or at least I'm wearing a monkey mask. And I'm trying to convince my wife to dress up like Wilma Flintstone and scream the word verboten repeatedly into a conch shell balanced on the back of a miniature pony. What can I say? That's just the way I roll, baby.
Posted by Anonymous at 1/04/2005 08:24:00 PM ::

0 Comments:


Post a Comment