Tuesday, January 04, 2005
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz Top
Sleep is weird. You know? I mean sometimes it seems as silly and inefficient as the human eye. Or male genitalia, if you prefer (not that there's anything wrong with that). But seriously, think about the not-so-high correlation between the sleep you get and the rest it produces. You just can't tell. Not to mention the utter preposterousness of that period when you fade to sleep. Remember how it happened? Roll those eyes back. Oh, and you snore. Don't tell me it was the dog.

My dreams mostly fit the same pattern. I'm trying to do something -- get somewhere, and I always wake up before I get all the way. Not that that means failure, just that I didn't stay tuned to see how it turned out.
Posted by Anonymous at 1/04/2005 03:00:00 PM ::

0 Comments:


Post a Comment