Friday, September 28, 2012
More then the original five
     Have you even been driving and turned your head to look into the eyes of someone looking at you?  So many people I know have described this ever event to me.   When they explain this to me, everyone speaks to the idea that they somehow sense that person looking at them.  I have experiencing this myself too many times to count.
     I remember hanging out with some friends and a buddy was seriously hitting on his date.  Her friend that was hanging out with us wasn't getting the same amount of attention.  I remember something in my brain told me I need to turn my head away from the buddy and his date to the friend as if I had been given a message.  As I turned my head, the friend attacked me with a very passionate kiss. 
     There are senses we don't understand yet.  Ways of perceiving the world around us that we cannot yet explain with science.  But I believe that a day is coming, a day where we will agree that there is more then the original five.


Posted by HPLovecraft at 9/28/2012 12:50:00 PM ::

1 Comments:

Blogger Lacey said...
This is awesome and SO true. You can sense so often when someone is looking at you...it's a little creepy but also very cool.
Friday, September 28, 2012 2:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment