Wednesday, July 12, 2006
rightshu asked me to post his topic...
We've all been a little distracted. That's cool. If you're one of the members and it's not your turn to post a topic, but it's getting past mid-afternoon and there's no topic posted, please feel free to jump in and choose a topic in the interest of keeping things moving.

Today, rightshu will not be in a place where he can post a topic until after 7pm, so he asked me to post the following topic for him: weather. Have at it!
Posted by Jess at 7/12/2006 10:50:00 AM ::

1 Comments:

Blogger William C. Walker said...
I can't do a topic for Thursday, as I will be crusing at 26,000 feet for most of it, and waiting in an airport for the rest.

I also will not have internet access from this point until I'm there in person. See you all when I get there!
Wednesday, July 12, 2006 1:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment