Monday, February 14, 2005
Starting the day
I had a wonderful day today, and I think it's all because of the juice.
You see, we had Grapefruit Juice today with breakfast, my fiancé and I. We both really love that slightly sour yet ever so sweet tang that only Grapefruit Juice can provide, but we generally don't drink it on a regular basis, because we like to save it for special occasions. Sure, it was frozen concentrate, but we used the Braun "boatmotor" to whip it up real good, then we squeezed (squoze?) two ruby red grapefruits into the pitcher to add just a little zing.
We do that with Lemonade, too. Take a bottle of Tropicana Lemonade, and fill the small open space at the top of the 2 Liter Bottle with Lemon Juice, screw the cap back on, give it a good shake, then pour. It's really so much better that way.
That's the best I can do on this topic.
Are the rest of you going to keep playing along? I'm willing to keep trying if others are game...
--Tim
Posted by Anonymous at 2/14/2005 11:33:00 PM ::

0 Comments:


Post a Comment