Friday, February 04, 2005
The absence of absence
The first thing I saw was a shimmering veil of sparkles, and then it was here. I staggered back toward the large stone that I in my hood barely perceived and dropped to the floor. My penitence was no pretense, as what creature stood before me was one that I both called and feared. I knew its limbs held danger for me, all four of them, but especially the one held close to its side. I did not dare speak its name. My rough skin shivered and I did not raise my eyes as it prepared to utter whatever it would. Suddenly one of its other limbs raised, a silver glint came from it, and its maw opened.

"Scotty, Scotty," it clearly said! "Where have you dropped me, it looks like hell down here!"
Posted by BlankPhotog at 2/04/2005 10:25:00 PM ::

0 Comments:


Post a Comment