Saturday, January 08, 2005
Why color makes things better
The past few days I've been brought low by the horrible intestinal evil that befell my wife earlier this week. Bedridden, I turned to the one thing I knew would be more painful than the gut-rumbling illness I was enduring: webcomics.

I took down Penny Arcade in short order, and actually liked several of their story arcs. Whether that means I was delirious from fever or not is your call, but I defy you to read the Fruit Fucker series and not crack a smile. Once I finished Penny Arcade, I moved on to PVP Online. Maybe I'm shallow, but the fact that PVP Online is primarily in black-and-white made it, I don't know, less funny. I mean, for God's sake, how hard is it to use the damn "Flood Fill" option in Photoshop?

So, to sum up, Gabe and Tycho put more effort into their work than Scott Kurtz does. Not that you care. Also I've been sick. That's my excuse for a lousy post.
Posted by Anonymous at 1/08/2005 11:55:00 PM ::

0 Comments:


Post a Comment