Wednesday, January 19, 2005
Celebrating Bugs
I'm celebrating because despite the fact that I was laid off of my job on Monday, I am still upbeat.
What bugs me is that they yanked my chain for six weeks before letting me go.
I celebrate the fact that I have a team of people who are hunting for me, and I have a good feeling that I'll be finding something soon.
It bugs mne when I apply for a job and the HR people don't reply to acknowledge the receipt of my application.

A poet I am not, but this bit of crude doggerel comes to mind:

I plan to celebrate
as well as indicate
that the heavy weight
will soon abate
and that those things that bug
-- and make the heart tug --
will be swept 'neath the rug.
So raise a mug!

I'll try to do better on Thursday.
Posted by Anonymous at 1/19/2005 01:20:00 AM ::

0 Comments:


Post a Comment